Internet banking is certainly the simplest way of financial operations.
It enables you to pay various bills, transfer monies from one account to another, access your current account statement and turnover, without leaving your home.
Sparkasse netBanking service gives you 24/7 access to your bank account, from any place in the world with internet access (including places such as hotels, internet cafés, etc.)
Services that netBanking includes:
- Payments in country – paying various bills, such as utilities, etc.;
- Cross-border payments – meeting your obligations towards foreign partners, paying hotel bills, etc.;
- Currency exchange;
- Checking your statement of accounts;
- Looking through your account turnover;
- Receiving electronic account statements;
- Reviewing daily exchange rates;
- Receiving information on the Bank’s products and services, as well as special offers for the Bank’s clients.