Credit line will be used for financing projects of legal entities carrying out their businesses and being registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina and meeting the following conditions:
- Small and Medium Enterprises with less than 250 employees;
- Mid-cap enterprises with minimum 250 employees and less than 3000
employees on consolidated basis;
- Final beneficiaries of any size: private sector companies employing more than 3000 employees (non-SMEs and non-Mid-Cap companies) or institutions and companies from public sector of any size.
Purpose of funding:
- Purchasing, renovation or expansion of tangible assets
- Investments in intangible assets: cost of investments in intangible assets (development, planning and funding of project cost through the construction phase, the cost of research and development, development of distribution networks in domestic or other markets within the EU)
- Mid and long-term investments for purchasing working capital
- The amount of an EIB allocation may reach up to 100% of the loan granted by the intermediary to small and medium enterprises, but may not exceed EUR 12.5 million (or other currency equivalent);
- The amount of an EIB allocation may reach up to 50% of project cost for any other type of final beneficiary, but may not exceed EUR 12.5 million (or other currency equivalent).
2 -15 years, depending on type of final beneficiary and project in question.
Benefits of long term funding:
Due to participation by EIB, our bank may offer more favorable interest rates than the commercial ones.